Elron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kyle9248
Gold Coins : 56150

Kyle9248 Support/Mod Application Empty Kyle9248 Support/Mod Application

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm
Username: Kyle9248

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Played Since: I have been playing this server since day one :D and looking forwards to the future.

How active are you? im on as much as I can play. im on from anywhere between 4-8 hours a day.

What are your long term goals? My long term goals are to give this server all the support im capable of giving. I am Willing to put 100% of my effort to grow with the server and provide as much support to new and more experience players with any issues they may have around the server.

Why do you think we should choose you? I Feel I'd make a great addition as server support/mod because I've been an active player on Elron ever since the beginning. I'm Very active on the forums and In-game. I'm capable of taking responsibility of this position while balancing my real life activities. One thing I love to do is assist players, I answer every private message that has a question regarding the server and I'm always answering questions posted on the CC Support chat. Most of the Elron community has respect for me and I give nothing but respect back. I love this server with all my heart and I take pleasure in helping other players enjoy the server by spreading the knowledge I've picked up through personal experience, I know how elron works from the ground up. Id be a great addition to the team and hope you take this into consideration!

What position(s) are you applying for? I am currently applying for Support/Mod
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum